Why is it different?
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin.
How To Use
Wet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well. To remove heavy makeup, repeat or use with a clean, wet washcloth.
- Excellent product Review by Natalie
- I have awful face skin. I did find that benzoyl peroxide products had worked best for my acne, as well as actual rough exfollient cleansers. As I got a bit older, I noticed that the benzoyl peroxide products irritated and dried my skin out significantly, so I turned to the saliycic acid products; these worked when choosing the rough exfollient, non-soap, cleansers. I used these products for a few years and then started to notice that those products began to irritate my skin and dry my skin out. So then, I researched PC CLEAR and have been buying CLEAR (regular product, not extra strength as that dries my face out too much) for a couple years. I have very oily face skin, extremely oily, but PC CLEAR has worked the best that I have noticed with my acne overall. I am 30 years old. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Fantastic Review by Devon
- I love this stuff! Made a huge difference with my acne and suprisingly didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I use it twice a day, and only need a little drop for my whole face. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Finally clear after 10 years of adult acne Review by Cheryl
- I used all the drug store acne products and the expensive stuff from the doctor. Th only thing that worked was the antibiotics but you can't stay on those. I am quick to try things, but also quick to move on if I don't think it works. I started with the kit and then now just maintain on the cleanser, have been acne free for two years and if I get one its very small, and goes away quick, nothing like the nasty cyst types from before that were so painful. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Seriously... the best cleanser for my oily skin Review by Christine
- I got this as a travel size, to see if I liked it... and I can honestly say that I will never buy anything else again. I have used Cetaphil Daily Cleanser for YEARS and this just blew it out of the water! My face was SO clean and NOT dry. When I used the Cetaphil, I would get residual make up on my cotton ball with Paula's toner, but there was NOTHING after I used this cleanser. Just TRY it! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Love this Review by Happy
- I use this facewash along with the other CLEAR products and love them all. Since using these products, I have definitely noticed a change in my skin- less cystic acne and noticeably reduced clogged pores! I also use the BHA 2% Skin Brightening Liquid and the CLEAR SPF 30+ moisturizer. I love them all. (Posted on 5/31/2018)