Why is it different?
IngredientsCyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Astaxanthin, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Flower Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silica, Phenoxyethanol.
How To UseSmooth a few drops onto face, neck and eye area before moisturizing (or use alone). For optimal results, use AM and PM. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- Wanted to love it Review by lesley
- This is the only PC product I've ever used that I didn't like, and I've tried many different moisturizers and serums over the years. The formula is quite strange, like a clump, greasy gel, even with plenty of shaking. It's also the only product form PC that has ever made me break out, even with one application I'll have noticeable pimples the next day. Pretty disappointed, as I was excited to find a antioxidant serum with retinol that would be good for oily/combo skin! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Great Product! Review by Sonya
- This product has an unusual texture but it's one that I like. It has a lot of slip, which is good for skin. It doesn't feel heavy but I can tell that its there. Not sticky but soft and light It feels wonderful on my skin. I have used this as my only moisturizer at night when my skin was very oily. It soothes and comforts my skin and leaves it soft and smooth and ready for the day. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Excellent eye primer. Must have item. Review by Lisa
- I have used this product for 3 years daily around my eyes. The silicone base conceals and softens wrinkles around the eyes unlike any product I've ever used. I apply before my concealer. I'm 56 and I do have crows feet. My 30 year old daughter is jealous that I don't have wrinkles around my eyes. (Posted on 5/31/2018)