Why is it different?
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Glycereth-26 (hydration/texture-enhancing), Dimethiconol (hydration), Oenothera Biennis Oil (evening primrose oil/non-fragrant oil/antioxidant), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (borage oil/non-fragrant oil/antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidants), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidants), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Panthenol (skin replenishing), Allantoin (skin-soothing), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Hydrogenated Lecithin (skin-restoring), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient), Niacinamide (vitamin B3/skin-restoring), Superoxide Dismutase (antioxidant), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (emollient), Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (stabilizer), Laureth-4 (texture-enhancing), Laureth-23 (texture-enhancing), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Sorbic Acid (preservative).
How To UseAfter cleansing, apply toner to a cotton pad and gently stroke over face and neck. Do not rinse. Follow with the rest of your morning or evening skincare routine. For daytime, finish with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater.
- Super Calming! Review by Psy1ocke
- Feels amazing after a long day of a full face of makeup! Soothing, calming, lightly moisturizing. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Simply the best.. Review by Zariah
- The most wonderfully silky, soothing, enriching liquid toner. My skin feels fresh, plump, calmed, lightly hydrated and ready for the rest of my routine! Love the anti aging antioxidants and hydrating antioxidant plant oils. Also love that this contains Niacinamide. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Very soothing and hydrating Review by Heidi
- Best toner I've ever used. It's non-greasy but very hydrating and soothing. (Posted on 5/31/2018)