Why is it different?
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polydecene (texture-enhancing), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (cleansing), Glycine Soja Oil (soybean oil/antioxidant/emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Polysorbate 80 (texture-enhancing), Laureth-4 (texture-enhancing), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (cleansing), Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan (skin-soothing), Paraffinum Liquidum (emollient), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (texture-enhancing), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative).
How To UseWet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well. To remove heavy makeup, repeat or use with a clean, wet washcloth.
- My HG cleanser for umpteen years Review by Gail
- This is the cleanser I have used for my uber-sensitive rosacea skin for most of the last 15 years. Many other cleansers turn me red or feel stripping/drying. This cleanser leaves my skin calm and clean. I love it and will never use anything else unless it is discontinued or reformulated to include something I'm sensitive to. (Posted on 3/27/2018)
- A basic, but effective standby Review by Marie
- This is one of the cleansers that I like to have on hand while I'm trying new products in case something sensitizes my skin. This doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and itchy like all gel cleansers do. It doesn't feel greasy in my oily areas either, I just use less layers of hydrating and moisturizing products there. (Posted on 3/27/2018)
- Perfection for my dry skin! Review by Roses
- I've used this soothing cleanser as long as Paula's been making it, and nothing else compares for my dry skin. Takes off all makeup completely, but gently, and leaves my skin soft and refreshed. No residue, no tightness, no dryness. (Posted on 3/27/2018)
- My favorite PC Product! Review by MN504
- My combination skin became sensitized due to using the wrong ingredients for a long time (not PC's btw). This cleanser moisturizes without any greasy feeling at the time that helps keep my skin calm. It removes makeup easily at night so I wake up to clean and soft skin the following morning :) (Posted on 3/27/2018)