Why is it different?
What does it do?
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (cleansing), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (cleansing), Stearic Acid (texture-enhancing), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Glycol Distearate (texture-enhancing), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (sunflower oil/non-fragrant oil/antioxidant), Acrylates Copolymer (texture-enhancing), Cetearyl Alcohol (texture-enhancing), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (hydration/skin-soothing), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancing), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Hexylene Glycol (preservative), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
How To UseWet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well. To remove heavy makeup, repeat or use with a clean, wet washcloth.
- Best cleanser I have ever spend my money on! Review by DNiNy
- I have sensitive combination skin, this cleanser leaves my face feeling so fresh, supple, and clean. Definitely removes makeup. It is not so great for removing waterproof mascara, but regular mascara comes right off. I've used dozens of cleansers, and I was never satisfied with any...too many irritating, drying, and smelly ones out there. Thank you so much for this perfect formula of a cleanser, will be re-purchasing, no doubt about that. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- The best cleanser for oily complexions! Review by Crystal G.
- This cleanser is wonderful for those with an oily complexion. I have a much clearer complexion now and my face is much less oily than it used to be. I use this cleanser twice a day and only need a nickel-sized amount each time. It cleanses very well, is gentle, and keeps the oil at a minimum. I sometimes use it with an electric facial cleanser to get some extra exfoliation. My new favorite cleanser. I won't be using any other cleanser but this one from now on! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Wonderful For Sensitive Combination Skin! Gentle On Eyes Too Review by Katester
- This is my first go round with PC products. Have been using the cleanser for over 2 weeks. It helps to balance combo skin. I am prone to perfume allergies, dry patches and general sensitivity with many face cleansers. Have had no problems with this at all! It even works gently enough to remove eye make up with out irritation. I highly recommend this cleanser along with a balancing toner, an every other day BHA treatments and a once weekly AHA nightly treatment. Also, don't forget your daily moisturizer! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Removes it all gently! Review by Jo
- I use this cleanser morning and evening. I have aging combination skin with large pores and rosacea. It takes off all of my makeup - even heavy makeup, and rinses clean with no residue. It does not leave my skin tight and dry nor does it leave it oily. It's just soft and clean. It has a light lather. My husband likes it for shaving and leaves his skin soft without irritation. I've tried other Paula's cleansers, but always come back to this one. Very gentle cleanser. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- More than I expected. Review by Ryan
- So I had purchased this the first time I ordered from Paula's Choice. Have very sensitive combination skin it's been hard for me to find a cleanser that doesn't completely dry me out while actually feeling super clean after use. This product is exactly what I've been looking for, I had to buy it in a bigger size this time. It's also nice that it lasts, a little goes a very long way! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Finally a cleanser that works for my skin Review by Dawn Woodruff
- I love this face wash! I have acne-prone, large pores, and very oily skin. This product does a wonderful job of cleansing my skin without completely stripping my skin dry. After the first few uses my skin was no longer blotchy with irritation and bumpy! I was amazed at how calm my skin appeared. I use it morning and night. I have become a fan of this product!!! I have tried nearly every product out on the market and am so glad I found something that actually works well for my skin. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- This cleanser is pretty awesome Review by Amanda
- I bought this after using some of my friend's, and, so far, this is the BEST cleanser that also removes makeup. I wear pretty heavy, full-coverage makeup (Kat von Di Lock-It foundation) and it totally removes all of it, as well as my eye makeup. This is the only cleanser that hasn't given me a dry feeling after using it, even though I have oily skin and every other drugstore brand has resulted in a dry, tight, uncomfortable feeling. I broke out a little after I started using it, but I've cleared up since using it each day for a month or so. I bought the big bottle, and it's been pretty long lasting, going on about two months now with about a third of the bottle left. Would highly recommend this product! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- My New Favorite Cleanser Review by Tara
- I have extremely oily skin. Up until I found this cleanser, I've been struggling with an oily, shiny, and greasy face all day, everyday. I did a lot of researching, and I came across Paula's Choice. I'm so happy I did. I use this cleanser twice a day, morning and night along with Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner and Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant. I also moisturize with Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense Moisture prior to doing my make up everyday. I noticed a difference in my skin instantly. My skin is smooth, shine free, and honestly has never looked or felt better until now. This cleanser does a great job with helping control my oily face! It doesn't have a weird smell or any smell at all, and I like that. This product along with other Paula's Choice products, is worth the buy! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Truly "balancing Review by Emilem
- This cleanser is so excellent. Most cleansers have either over-dried my skin or left it not feeling clean--"balanced" in this product's title is not a gimmick, but a real result I've experienced. It takes off makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft, but clean. The texture of this cleanser is unusual for me, it has enough weight to feel like I'm reaching every nook and cranny of my face, but is still light. I love this product, and I feel like a week+ of morning/night use every day has reduced my experience of papules (deep set, red, bumpy acne), and, depending on which makeup I use and how clean I keep my face, reduced the size of my pores. Will absolutely get more! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Amazing cleanser! Review by Lynn
- This cleanser is great! After trying Murad products that made my acne worse I really needed a cleanser that was gentle. I have acne-prone combination skin which got a lot better after using PC products. It took a couple of weeks to see results but I am very happy with the products I have bought so far. This will be my second time ordering the large size of this cleanser (which lasts a really long time) (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Best cleaser I've found! Review by knas
- I've tried so many cleansers for my oily, acne-prone skin over the years, and this isthe absolute best I've found. I like that "squeaky clean" feeling after I wash, and I've never been able to find a creamy cleaser that provides this. THIS IS IT! My skin has cleared up almost entirely after just one week of using this twice a day, in combo with a PC toner, exfoliant, and moisturizer. I'm thrilled to have found this line of products and this cleanser. If you struggle with acne, don't wait--try this now! I love that PC allows you to buy samples, too. I ordered the full size products after only 2 days of using this cleanser. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Staples Face Wash Review by Alexis S.
- Just using this product along with the Skin Balancing toner, Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution, Daily Skin Clearing Treatment since March and my skin has never looked this good. I have combination (more on dry side during the winter, sensitive and acne prone skin. I followed Paula's Choice recommendations for products for this face type and I'm literally not going back to anything else. My skin is after the cleanser feels clean, soft and supple. Formula is milk and milky but effective in cleaning . Love this product! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Great to balance out skin breakouts Review by Emily
- I use this twice a day, and since I started, my skin hasn't had a huge breakout since. I tend to have very bad acne, but dry skin, so it's hard for me to find a cleanser that helps me even out my skin while not drying it out too much. Definitely recommend this product to anyone with combination skin! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Love this for stubborn eye make up Review by Pores for Pia
- I am 43 and have slight wrinkles and acne. I am too old to use the over the counter acne cleansers because they dry my skin out too much and wrinkles start to become more pronounced. This product cleans my skin, keeps my acne in check. I still break out if I eat a lot of candy. I get bad cystic acne when eating too many sweets. Since using this product, they don't get as bad and goes away quickly. I usually wash my face 2x a day, but I add a 3rd wash when the cystic acne starts. My wrinkles are very slight around eyes since using the product. I think they just went back to normal wrinkles. This cleanser is awesome for eye makeup removal. I wear water proof expensive eye make up and it is impossible to get off. I've used so many different products to get it off. My eyes would be sore from constant wiping. I close my eyes and rub cleanser around the area. When I rinse, it is completely gone. No traces of eyeliner anywhere. I don't use any of the eye make up remover products I have and my eyes aren't sore. This does not dry out my skin, but it is oily, so my skin can handle it. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Favorite cleanser to date Review by Laura
- I used to use Olay face wash on Paula's recommendation but it had the lid on the bottom and kept leaking out, wasting money. I decided to try one of Paula's cleansers as it was the next cheapest option that I liked. The big bottle lasts for almost a year with twice daily use and so is a great deal. I also like the cleanser better than the Olay because it rinses clean and doesn't leave a film. I really like the packaging as the top doesn't get messy. I have acne-prone skin and this cleanser hasn't given me any problem. (Posted on 2/6/2018)