Why is it different?
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Ethoxydiglycol (hydration), Niacinamide (skin-restoring), Acetyl Glucosamine (hydration/skin replenishing), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract (skin-soothing), Resveratrol (grape-derived antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (skin-restoring), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (skin-restoring), Phospholipids (hydration/skin replenishing), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidant), Carnosine (skin-restoring), Genistein (antioxidant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (skin-soothing), Adenosine (skin-restoring), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Polysorbate 20 (texture-enhancing), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Carbomer (texture-enhancing), Tetrasodium EDTA (stabilizer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
How To UseAfter cleansing, apply toner to a cotton pad and gently stroke over face and neck. Do not rinse. Follow with the rest of your morning or evening skincare routine. For daytime, finish with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- Another GREAT option from PC! Review by Sonya
- This is another effective toner option from Paula's Choice! I use it as part of my morning routine but I love it most as part of my evening routine. It removes the last traces of makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed and prepped for the rest of my evening routine. I also love the Skin Balancing Toner but this one is an excellent product as well! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Best Toner I Have Used Review by Moss Point, Ms
- I use this product every morning and every night. The results have been great. I can see a difference in my appearance and have less breakouts. I have used many brands and this is the best. It took about a month to see the results, but I love this toner. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Light, beautiful hydration Review by Savanna
- I use this after the Resist cleanser for combo skin and I loooooove the way the combination of these two products makes my skin feel. Soft, smooth, plump and clean! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Milky and Smooth Review by Warren, Michigan
I switched from the Skin Balancing Toner to this one when my skin started to get a little dull and flakey (from age). And let me tell you folks. THIS IS IT! This product took care of my dull skin and livened it up again. It goes on so smooth and gets rid of any flakes on the spot. It greats a great base for anything you put on top and dries so fast that you don't have to sit around and wait. It minimizes pores, evens your tone, balances your oily skin, it does it all. (Posted on 5/31/2018)