Why is it different?
What does it do?
Goes to work immediately to provide weightless hydration and an exclusive mix of antioxidants and grape-derived resveratrol. Together with skin-restoring and nourishing ingredients—hyaluronic acid and pore-improving niacinamide—this serum provides visible results, yet is so light, you won’t even know it’s there!
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Dimethicone (hydration), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Polysorbate 20 (texture-enhancing), Poly-11 (texture-enhancing), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone ( polymer), Hyaluronic Acid (hydration/skin replenishing), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Niacinamide (skin-restoring), Quercetin (antioxidant), Adenosine (skin-restoring), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate(vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phospholipids (hydration/skin replenishing), Ubiquinone (antioxidants), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Sea Whip Extract (skin-soothing), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Beta-Glucan (skin-soothing), Phytic Acid (stabilizer), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizer), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
How To Use
How to use
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Review by Sonya
- This is one of my favorite PC products! It is light and feels so good on my skin. It offers just the right amount of moisture for my oily skin and leaves it soft and smooth. My skin drinks this in and feels soothed and calm. The texture of my skin issoft and even with this product. Definitely keeping this in my daily routine both day and night! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- My favorite serum! Review by Katie
- I have been using this serum since it came out from PC! I also have been using the C15 since August 2013. Anyway, it is so light and full of really great antioxidants in a silky base. I tried a sample of the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra and it just can't compare to either this or the gel moisturizers for oily skin. PC is reasonably priced if you really get out there and compare products on the market. You also don't need to use a lot of product. I will continue to buy this as it is a fantastic serum! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- good for my skin Review by A . H
I like this product it's very suitable with my Combination skin.
Matt finishing and this is what I like very much in products
I leave it and go back again. it's results are quick for me.
stays for a long time despite his small size. (Posted on 5/31/2018)