Why is it different?
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), Dimethicone (hydration), Acetyl Glucosamine (hydration/skin replenishing), Niacinamide (skin-restoring), Butylene Glycol (hydration/texture-enhancing), Silica (texture-enhancing), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Phenyl Trimethicone (hydration), PEG-10 Dimethicone (texture-enhancing), Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone ( texture-enhancing), Pentylene Glycol (hydration), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Morus Alba Root Extract (white mulberry extract/antioxidant), Morus Bombycis Root Extract (Chinese mulberry extract/antioxidant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (licorice extract/antioxidant), Ceramide NP (hydration/skin replenishing), Ceramide AP (hydration/skin replenishing), Ceramide EOP (hydration/skin replenishing), Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract (skullberry extract/antioxidant/skin-soothing), Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract (antioxidant/skin-soothing), Phytosphingosine (skin-restoring), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Cholesterol (hydration/skin replenishing), Panthenol (skin replenishing), Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (grape extract/antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (texture-enhancing), Polysorbate 40 (texture-enhancing), Polysorbate 80 (texture-enhancing), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (texture-enhancing), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer (texture-enhancing), Carbomer (texture-enhancing), Isohexadecane (texture-enhancing), Hexylene Glycol (hydration), Polymethyl Methacrylate (texture-enhancing), Mica (mineral pigment), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891 (mineral pigment), Disodium EDTA(stabilizer), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
How To Use
How to use
Apply a small amount before moisturizing. For optimal results, use AM and PM. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- This product feels so great on my skin Review by Leigh Ann
- My favorite thing about this brightening treatment is the texture and just how it feels. I didn't realize how much that factors into my opinion of a product until I tried this one! I've tried to be a serum girl and I just don't like the texture, but this gets it right for me. I wasn't sure at first that it was making any difference in my skin's appearance but now I can tell that it is making subtle, positive changes. It just sort of perks my skin up! I use it before moisturizer in the evening and pair it with the vitamin C booster (buffered in a PC moisturizer) in the a.m. and think that combo makes me look my best, evening out my slightly blotchy complexion. (I give it 4 1/2 stars with a 1/2 taken off because I want a bigger tube!) (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- on my 3rd tube, great for days when my skin looks tired Review by Berkeley, CA
- I'm not sure if there are long term benefits from this product (I mix up my routine of bha, retinA, moisturizers, etc), but this is great as an instant brightening treatment. I use it almost like a moisturizer around my eyes and melasma and it really helps me look more even-toned. It has a base that is almost sparkly and very faintly pink and I think that the way it sits on the skin has the optical effect of distributing light differently...I carry it around most days and use it like a foundation or a quick fix when I'm feeling dull, dry, or uneven. I'm buying my 3rd tube. Each tube lasts me a good few months. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Shockingly effective Review by Boulder, CO
- I dont ever write reviews (good or bad) but feel the need for this product. I don't know exactly how or why but my skin looks radiant after using this product. My complexion is evened out as well. Nothing else changed in my Paula's Choice skin care regimen but this. I stopped using it for a few weeks and noticed a difference right away. When I resumed using this, I was back to radiant, even skin tone. It also feels great when applying to skin. I'm hooked. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Excellent Product Review by Rose
- I have combination skin, with a very oily t-zone. I use this product instead of a moisturizer. It brightens and soothes my skin without causing oiliness. It also serves as an excellent primer; my foundation sets to a smooth, matte finish. Despite imperfections, my skin looks pretty flawless and Resist Skin Brightening Treatment is big part of the reason why. Please don't ever discontinue this product. (Posted on 5/31/2018)