Why is it different?
10% Niacinamide Booster is the first concentrated 10% niacinamide formula blended with natural calming and superior hydrating ingredients to address the frustrating combination of enlarged pores plus visible signs of aging, such as: uneven skin tone, lack of radiance, rough surface skin texture, redness, and dryness. The results after only a few days will impress you.
What does it do?
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, which research has proven can reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and dry skin. The light-as-water texture is designed to dramatically enhance your skincare while also providing soothing agents to promote visibly calm skin. Antioxidants and skin-replenishing ingredients make this product a multi-tasking must-have solution for all skin types.
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide (vitamin B3, skin-restoring ), Acetyl Glucosamine (skin replenishing/antioxidant), Ascorbyl Glucoside (vitamin C/antioxidant), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Phospholipids (skin replenishing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Allantoin (skin-soothing), Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract (skin-soothing), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (skin-soothing), Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (licorice extract/skin-soothing), Ubiquinone (antioxidant), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidant), Beta-Glucan (skin-soothing/antioxidant), Panthenol (skin replenishing), Carnosine (antioxidant), Genistein (antioxidant), Citric Acid (pH balancing), Sodium Citrate (pH balancing), Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancing), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
How To Use
Dispense 2-3 drops into the palm of your hand and then apply to your face. Add a couple more drops if you will also be applying to your neck and chest. During the day, finish with a moisturizer with SPF 30 or greater. Can be applied under the eye area, avoiding the eye itself.
- Amazing Product Review by the knitter
Have used this twice daily for about a week. My skin is smoother, clearer, softer. Red bumps and irritations are gone. Stubborn age spots starting to fade!
I have had reactions to retinal and vit C, both PC products. Seemed that I could find nothing to improve my skin until this! Am amazed at results in less than a week. I mix it with my serum(PC) am and pm. Am on my second tube of PC hydro quinones spot treatment and it did not do much. But I think that adding the niacin amid might work better. I am thrilled with this booster. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- BEST PC product! Review by AleighGee
- Finally! A product that effectively deals with the enlarged pores on my nose and chin. I've used the BHA 2% but wasn't getting the results I wanted so I would end up using the BHA 9 as my daily BHA on my nose and chin which is expensive! Now I don't have to use the BHA 9 except for targeting specific areas. For the first time in decades (yes, decades), am I seeing the result I'd hoped for: easier to clean excess sebum out of pores plus smoother and finer appearance of pores. I also love that it can be combined with other products without diminishing its effectiveness. Thank you, Paula! I hope this is kept as a permanent offering in the treatment of large pores.. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Definitely works for pores Review by Coley
- I have been using this almost daily for 3 plus months and I have to say, my pores have been noticeably reduced. I have real oily skin and it's still oily but the condition of it has improved by using this stuff. It takes some time though. You may notice subtle changes at first but after 3 months I can confidently say that I'll continue with this product for the long haul. It's lightweight and non greasy. The consistency is like water so it's a bit hard to apply but I just drop a few drops in my palms and rub it in before applying moisturizer. I apply it once at night only. Great stuff, never thought anything could help my gaping pores. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Pure WOW Review by tru
- I use only Paula's Choice skincare products, and have tried nearly everything at least once, with varying degrees of results. Although I don't have enlarged pores so I can't speak to that issue, this booster has made some of the most outstanding improvement to my blotchy, uneven skin tone yet. Even my husband, who never comments on my skin has noticed how smooth and nice my complexion is looking since beginning to use it. I mix about 3 drops both morning and night into my moisturizer. Thanks Paula! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Instant results Review by Angel
- I love PC products, but I don't think anything they've come out with has excited me as much as this. When this was first released, I received a sample with my order. I ended up receiving another sample with a later order, and I fell in love with it. This stuff was amazing from the first time I put it on. I have dry, flaky skin with enlarged, stubborn pores that too easily get clogged with sebum and dead skin. I rubbed this booster on my t-zone, and saw my skin was improved immediately! I haven't bought the full size product yet, but I definitely plan to! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Exceptional Results With Consistent Use! Review by Elorabird
- This is an update on my original review. I am now on my second bottle of this and I'm amazed at the effect this has had on my skin texture and pore size! I've been using this for several months now. What started out as a subtle improvement to the pores around my T-Zone and less breakouts has, after months of use, resulted in obviously diminished pore-size, clear skin, and clear pores! I rarely break out now! Before using this, I was expecting to have to resort to expensive laser-treatments to treat the enlarged pores around my T-Zone. Those pores are now nearly invisible! I kid you not! I am ecstatic at the results and will continue to use this every day! The fine lines that were around my eyes seem to have nearly dissapeared too. This improved my skin texture the way I never expected a product would be able to do. I'm beyond impressed! I use this after applying RESIST Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner and before RESIST Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment + a very tiny amount of either Shea Butter or SPF. Definitely worth a try, but give it at least a full bottle (3 months) of daily use to see noticable results! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Smoother Skin with more even Texture Review by Ann
- I am fortunate because Niacinamide does not break me out or irritate my skin like many people experience. In fact, it does nothing but great things for my skin! Skin is smoother looking, pores appear smaller, texture more even, lines less pronounced. I searched the internet for Niacinamide skin care that was 10% and couldn't find it anywhere; the highest I could find was 5% and since I tolerate it well, I really wanted the higher percentage because of it's great benefits. I have read some reviews where people don't like the texture of this Niacinamide Booster and prefer it thicker. I happen to be one who likes the thinner texture and don't like the thicker hyaluronic acid type thick gel getting stuck in the dropper. I use 5-6 drops in my nightly moisturizer and I love it! I love all of Paula's Choice skin care products but especially the unique "Targeted solutions" and "Anti-Aging Boosters" that can help me tailor my skin care to my own skin's tolerance issues and needs. For example, since I tolerate Niacinamide well and have large pore issues, I like to use a high percentage of the product and more of it than many people prefer. That's the beauty of the "Targeted Solutions" and "Anti-Aging Boosters" products available at Paula's Choice! Love!!!!!! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- This product actually works Review by Jenny
- The product works if used correctly! I always add 2 or 3 drops to my moisturizer, I never ever apply it on its own straight to the face. That would waste the product as it does have a watery texture. I notice my large pores are not as large and it does soften fine lines, wrinkles. I highly recommend product as it does work. I even add 2 or 3 drops to my RX Retin A! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- I definitely recommend this; it cleared up my blackheads! Review by Brenda
- I've had a problem for a while now with blackheads on my nose, between my eyes, and on my cheeks under my eyes. I've used 2% BHA for years, and never noticed much difference. I've been using the Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster mixed with moisturizer after the BHA for 3 months now, and my blackheads are gone! My pores are also smaller, now that the blackheads are gone. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Noticeable difference and brightness Review by Lisa
- I bought this on a whim, and glad I did. I only use this in the morning, and pat into my skin after washing, and before applying the RESIST serum. And I've noticed smaller pores, smoother skin and noticeably brighter complexion. I'm very pale skinned, and I've also noticed a difference in lightening of some small scars. I highly recommend. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- I don't intend to be without this Review by Helen
- After menopause my pores began to enlarge slightly, enough to bother me. I didn't really expect this serum to make much of a difference. I was wrong! After a few weeks of twice daily use my pores are close to invisible. In the morning I use my antioxidant serum then mix the niacinamide booster with the hyaluronic acid serum (3 drops of the niacinamide into one large drop of the hyaluronic acid). I top that with Vitamin C and finish with sunscreen. In the evening I use the same routine except I use Retin A instead of Vit. C and finish with a light moisturizer if I need it. I am on my second bottle and will order more before I run out. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Does what I need Review by She236
- I've been using this for awhile (more than 6 months) with the Resist Super Antioxidant Serum at night and it seems to do what it's suppose to. I use this and Serum then put a layer of Argan Oil and Pure Shea Butter on top and go to sleep. I'm nicely moisturized in the AM and ready to go. My skin looks better than it has in ten years. Thanks, Paula (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Love it! Review by AmH
Since I have combination skin, I'm always struggling with large pores, blackheads especially on my nose, and redness on my cheek. I've been using the bha9 at night and this niacinamide booster in the morning for a couple of weeks now and I can see noticeable result.
My skin tone is more even, and the pores on my nose are cleaner and smaller (looking from my 5x magnifying mirror).
I really like the texture of this product because it's almost like water drops, very lightweight and absorbs right into my skin. This product along with bha9 make a great combo for troubled skin and large pores. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Great for reducing cysts Review by Cassidyjc
- I have pretty normal skin, but I do have a tendency to get some frustrating cystic spots around my forehead/eyebrows. They're deep, so eventually, they just disappear, but they're usually tender. Niacinimide as an ingredient has been a life-saver. It greatly reduces the swelling of these spots. That's my number one reason for using it, but it also keeps the texture of my skin generally smooth and bright. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Truly, smaller pores Review by Lmoney
- I have used this on it's own before moisturizing or added a drop to my moisturizer and it works very well. My pores are largest on my nose and I see a visible difference when I use this product. I usually alternate days with this booster and the Vitamin C. The smell is a little off, but it disappears once the product is applied. A little goes a long way, for me. (Posted on 2/7/2018)