Why is it different?
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside (cleansing), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (cleansing), Lauryl Glucoside (cleansing), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Coco-Glucoside (cleansing), Glucose (hydration), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (cleansing), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (cleansing), Glyceryl Oleate (texture-enhancing), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (hydration/skin-soothing), Carrageenan (texture-enhancing), Sodium Phytate (stabilizer), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Ethylhexylglycerin (texture-enhancing), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
How To UseWet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well.
- my husband's favorite Review by The Introverted Esthetician
- My husband is not a skincare expert like I am, but he does follow a basic routine. He just turned 40, and I have been with him since he was 30. I have noticed he needs to amp up his skincare game if he wants to keep looking so much younger than he is, but he doesn't want more than three steps, so I had better make them count. He already uses the 2%BHA liquid and moisture boost sunscreen and has seen a real difference (his face doesn't feel oily in the morning and it looks more hydrated and his wrinkles and pores are diminished and it doesn't feel like sandpaper anymore), so he wanted to try something else. I had him on the CeraVe foaming cleanser, which he liked, but he LOVES this one, and he doesn't get excited about things like skincare. I've seen such a difference since he has used PC. He wants to age gracefully, but has always looked young and likes that. I can see an increase in radiance and smoothness, he doesn't get random breakouts anymore, and it feels softer. Cleanser seems like such an insignificant thing because you rinse it right off, but it really is so important. I will never get him anything else. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Thanks Paula Review by Bedeg
- I'm in my 30s and had just come to accept that I simply had bad skin. Pimples, blemishes and a dull appearance would have to remain a way of life. This was before I discovered that the well known skincare brand that I'd been using for too many years was exposing my skin to harmful ingredients that meant my skin was constantly fighting an uphill battle. Then I found PC4MEN! After just a few weeks using the Facewash and Daytime Protect, my skin is finally bright and blemish free. THANK YOU PAULA! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- It's OK Review by CHRIS
- This is basically the Earth Sourced Cleanser. I like it. It's mild and effective, and not drying - even in the winter when my skin can get a little more dry/sensitive. I like all her cleansers but this is a good all-rounder. It's not special though - some of her other cleansers are more elegant. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Better Than Expected Review by Justin H.
- I have oily, acne-prone skin. This is my first gel facewash; it doesn't lather as much as other facewashes but it cleans better than anything else I've tried. My skin doesn't feel tight because this product cleans as well as adds some moisture on my skin. If my face is really dirty, like after being at the beach all day, I'll wash twice but the second time just a little to finish it off. Very happy with this. (Posted on 3/27/2018)
- Mild and Effective Review by Patrick M
- I wasn't sure about this face wash as I've usually used a more lotion-like cleanser to deal with my sensitive skin but this stuff is great. It's mild but effectively removes sunscreen, sweat, dirt and oil and the packaging is perfect for the gym bag. Leaves my face feeling clean, but not dry or stripped. Has a very slight lather, no fragrance, really like it. (Posted on 3/27/2018)
- Basic Perfection Review by Keith C.
- This deserves five stars for being a great, non-drying cleanser that actually does it's job. I hope this formulation never changes,as hunting for HG products is a terrible process of trial and error. I say don't mess with perfection! Though this is the same as the earth sourced gel...this packaging is more appealing. (Posted on 3/27/2018)
- Thanks Paula Review by Bedeg
- I'm in my 30s and had just come to accept that I simply had bad skin. Pimples, blemishes and a dull appearance would have to remain a way of life. This was before I discovered that the well known skincare brand that I'd been using for too many years was exposing my skin to harmful ingredients that meant my skin was constantly fighting an uphill battle. Then I found PC4MEN! After just a few weeks using the Facewash and Daytime Protect, my skin is finally bright and blemish free. THANK YOU PAULA! (Posted on 3/27/2018)