Why is it different?
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (gentle cleansing agent), Glycol Stearate (moisturizing texture enhancer), Methyl Gluceth-20 (skin-conditioning agent), Glyceryl Stearate (texture enhancer), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (water-binding agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (very mild cleansing/lather agent), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (cleansing agents), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA (skin-replenishing ingredient), Hydroxyethylcellulose (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Propylene Glycol (texture enhancer), Citric Acid (pH balancer), Phytic Acid (chelating agent to soften hard water), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
How To Use
Wet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well. To remove heavy makeup, repeat or use with a clean, wet washcloth.
- Excellent Overall Cleanser! Review by Melle4668
I have been using this cleanser for YEARS! Even as my skin has gone from combo, to oily back to combo and sometimes dry as I approach 50 years old, this cleanser is the BEST! It removes all my makeup and doesn't leave my face feeling tight. I wasn't aware it was discontinued because I buy extras when I place orders. I am happy it was brought back and I didn't have to panic! My other favorites are they Hydralight SPF 30 Moisturizer and the Skin Balancing Toner!
(Posted on 1/3/2018)
- great cleanser Review by shasta15
- I really love this cleanser and it does remove my most of my make-up. I have to go over my eye area twice to get all my mascara off but I don't mind the extra step. It is a great cleanser for me because I can use it on my super-sensitive eye area with no burning or irritation. I work 10 hour night shifts in a busy level 1 trauma hospital. When I come home from work, this cleanser feels so rich and soothing to my tired face. I buy the bigger size and it lasts me for 4 months. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Best PC Cleanser Review by ashizsak
- I am on my second large bottle of this stuff and it is amazing. I've tried the two resist cleansers which are pricer but my skin definitely prefers the light texture of this cleanser. I use this daily morning and night and even when I use a PC mineral based daytime sunscreen/moisturizer, this stuff takes it right off. I swirl it around in my palms with a couple drops of water and then apply it to my dry face. I splash it off with water and then dry. I follow it with one of my many PC toners and exfoliants. (Posted on 1/3/2018)