Why is it different?
IngredientsCyclopentasiloxane (hydration), Dimethicone (hydration), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (texture-enhancing), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (olive oil/antioxidant/emollient), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Retinol (skin-restoring), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract (antioxidant), Tocotrienols (antioxidant), Adenosine (skin-restoring), Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (antioxidant), Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane (antioxidant), Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane (antioxidant), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (green tea extract/antioxidant/skin-soothing), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (grape oil/antioxidant/skin-soothing), Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract (skin-soothing), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (bearberry extract/antioxidant), Stearyl Dimethicone (emollient), Glycine Soja (soybean oil/non-fragrant oil/antioxidant), Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (grape extract/antioxidant/skin-soothing), Oenothera Biennis Oil (evening primrose oil/non-fragrant oil/ antioxidant), Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil (cranberry seed oil/antioxidant), Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil (raspberry oil/non-fragrant oil/antioxidant), Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil (bilberry oil/antioxidant), Elaeis Guineenis Oil (palm oil/non-fragrant oil/antioxidant), SD Alcohol 40 (preservative).
How To UseApply after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. Smooth a few drops onto face, neck and eye area before moisturizing. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater. May be alternated with a Paula’s Choice serum that does not contain retinol.
- Yay retinol! Review by Psy1ocke
- This serum was my first foray into the world of retinol. Initially nervous about how retinol would affect sensitive skin, I was pleased to find that this product made my skin healthier-looking, hydrated and more radiant. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Love this serum Review by Runmomto4
- After trying an expensive beauty regimen, think of what all your neighbors are selling, it left my already dry skin in desperate need of moisture and was looking super dried out an aged. Within a couple of days of using this my skin started to look more moisturized and that crinkly skin started to smooth out. This stuff is so reasonable priced that I will make sure I don't go without. I mix it with the Vitamin C drops, after cleansing, toning, and exfoliating, and right before my moisturizer. My skin looks amazing. A huge turnaround from what it had looked like using the expensive stuff. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- I buy this product again and again. Review by Mila
- I love this product. I use it daily, usually before going to bed together with a vitamin C 15 booster. It absorbs almost instantly. My skin looks and feels younger. These two products are my essentials. (Posted on 5/31/2018)