Why is it different?
What does it do?
This cleanser contains no animal-derived ingredients of any kind. Packaging is 100% recyclable.
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside (cleansing), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (cleansing), Lauryl Glucoside (cleansing), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Coco-Glucoside (cleansing), Glucose (hydration), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (cleansing), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (cleansing), Glyceryl Oleate (texture-enhancing), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (hydration/skin-soothing), Carrageenan (texture-enhancing), Sodium Phytate (stabilizer), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
How To UseWet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well. To remove heavy makeup, repeat or use with a clean, wet washcloth.
- Surprised me! Review by Rebecca
- I ordered this on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised. This cleans really well, but with NO irritation at all. I usually use the Skin Balancing, but I think I like this better. It's so gentle but thorough it could really work for anybody's skin type. My only complaint is that I wish it was available in a bigger bottle, and for some reason it's more expensive than the other cleansers. But, it's worth it for me. Luckily a little goes a long way. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- The BEST Paula's Choice Cleanser Review by Paula S
- I've tried them all. I've been pretty happy with the Skin Balancing cleanser until I tried this one. It does everything the Skin Balancing cleanser does (foams and cleans my mascara) but leaves my skin much softer and lighter feeling. Works well with my Hydralight toner. I don't care much for the Earths Sourced toner and moisturizer (my skin felt greasy after using them) but no breakouts or anything. Its nice that something all natural can work the best!!! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Excellent for makeup removal! Review by Kelly
- This is the most gentle cleanser I've ever had! I wear liquid cover-up every day and this cleanser is perfect for night time removal. With a dollar-size amount and a few gentle swirls it beautifully melts away makeup and leaves my skin very refreshed. Personally I found that it works best to use a wet washcloth to wipe off with. I've used this daily for a couple years, it's a skincare staple! Thanks Paula! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Amazing cleanser! Review by Katie K.
- This is an amazing gel cleanser, probably the best available. I use the Skin Balancing cleanser in hotter weather and this as my cooler weather cleanser. It is wonderful and removes makeup so well as well as being gentle. I am in love! Paula's Choice skincare is certainly the best out there! Such well formulated products!!! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- My Teenager Loves Review by CARA D.
- My 15-yr-old has fair skin that tends to be sensitive, gets red easily and has an occasional acne breakout. Customer service recommended Earth Sourced and so we ordered my daughter a bottle to try. She just ran out this week and wants me to order, "soon, please, Mom. I had to go back to my leftover old cleanser and it makes my face feel tight and it's bad!" I've ordered a bottle and a back-up while on sale today, so hopefully we won't run out in the future and have another crisis! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Gentle, non-drying, non-irritating, non-oily Review by VANESSA V.
- This is a perfect gentle cleanser for my acne-prone yet sensitive skin. Sometimes my usual oily skin gets dehydrated from acne treatments and this cleanser is good for either end of the spectrum! It's a gel and doesn't burn at all or make my skin feel tight or oily after rinsing. It removes my makeup as well. And the best part--it doesn't cause eczema flare ups on my hands (like most facial cleansers do). (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- At last ! Review by Sukhmit.D
- This is the best cleanser I have used ! I have tried so many since the day I started getting acne. For 5 years, I have struggled finding products that work for my skin type from Cetaphil to La Roche Posay, to even Olay. This cleanser is gentle enough for my oily/combo skin, yet moisturizing. Within a couple of weeks of using this, (combined with other PC products like CLEAR Reg. Strength and Resist C15 ), I can actually see the different to my skin, and see my skin is on the road to recovery! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Excellent Cleanser! Review by JanetM
- I have combination skin & I've been using Paula's Hydralight cleanser for several years. I've also tried the Skin Balancing cleanser. I recently tried a sample of this cleanser & I was so impressed, I ordered the full size. It's great for makeup removal and best of all, no irritation to my eyes whatsoever which was a first in my experience. It doesn't dry out my skin & leaves it feeling clean & soft. I only wish I had tried this cleanser sooner. I hope Paula never discontinues this. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- My favorite of all Paula's cleansers Review by ERIKA L.
- I held off on buying this for a while, preferring the All Over body shampoo to wash my face. I have tried most of Paula's cleansers in the 10 years I have been shopping her products (exclusively). But boy am I glad I gave this a go. The texture when washing is unlike the other cleansers--very hard to describe, but silky and smooth. It doesn't lather, but I don't mind. It also removed makeup better than any of the others and left my skin soft. So I bought another bottle to stock up. Love this! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- My Favourite Cleanser Yet Review by JACQUELINE M.
- This all-natural cleanser feels so good on my combination skin - smooth and silky. People keep telling me how lovely my skin looks! The cleanser removes makeup effectively and effortlessly. I have cut down on my moisturizer because I find my skin doesn't get as dry as it did with the CLEAR cleanser. My only complaint is that the bottle dispenses more cleanser than needed through the large hole in the cap, so I end up going through it a lot faster than Paula's other cleansers. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Proper pH, effective cleansing! Review by Anonymous
- I've been using Neutrogena ultra gentle face wash and had no problems with it, but wanted to try this. This takes off my makeup (Maybelling FIT, concealer and powder plus blush, etc). I usually wash 2x when I wear makeup even using the Neutrogena. I never see any remains on my cotton ball as I wipe with clear toner. This is nice, doesn't react with any of my other products and I would say it is very comparable to the Neut ultra gentle. Proper pH readies skin for treatments. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Best daily cleanser i have ever found! Review by L.G.
- I have used this cleanser for several years, after couple of decades of buying every cleanser I could afford. I have normal skin with occasional breakouts/blackheads. I love the TEXTURE of cleanser. I often dispense too much. You only need a small blob! It is silky/spreads easily, so not any waste. No residue of some product thats thrown in to make me think something magical is happening. No skin dryness afterwards. It smells odd at 1st, but prefer natural to added fragrances- for my face. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Best Cleanser Review by Mary Ellen
- I've never found a better cleanser. I love that it's fragrance-free without a weird chemical smell. I prefer cleansers that don't come in a pump dispenser (a waste of plastic, and you can't get the stuff at the bottom to come out). I find the bottle aesthetically pleasing to look at and to hold; and the cleanser has the exact texture and feel that I prefer. And it does a great job of cleansing without drying or irritating my somewhat sensitive skin. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Efficient ! Review by Ana
- Having combination skin, I like when a product is "for all skin types", it makes things easy for me...so I went for it and bought it. I don't regret it ! Simple yet efficient, it's a nice and smooth cleanser, I don't see how you could dislike it. I use it everyday, in the morning and at night. It leaves my skin feeling clean without a tight feeling. Note that it's not super efficient for heavy eye makeup, so if you wear a lot of it, consider adding another cleanser to your routine. (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- Perfection Review by B
- This cleanser is perfection. I have combo/sensitive skin, and this cleanser rinses cleanly, leaving zero residue behind. I think it's perfect for combo/oily skin because it leaves a clean feeling, but never dry or taut. Other cleansers have some kind of emollient built in to prevent dry-out, but leave a greasy film behind. Not this one! This cleanser gives a clean feeling. No icky film afterwards. The gel suds up slightly, but it doesn't foam. There is no fragrance. It might have an aloe smell, which is natural and very pleasant. I see many people have rated it 4 or 5 stars, because it really is that good. To me, it is just perfection! (Posted on 2/6/2018)
- This is my favorite every day cleanser Review by AW
- I really like the fresh, soft smell of all the Earth Sourced products. This cleanser really cleans my skin of all make-up and oil and helps keep it soft and blemish/redness free. The best part is how effective it is even around my eyelid area all the way up to my eye lash line (but not in the eyes) without stinging. I suffer from blepharitis. This is the best for letting the lashes remain lush and clean and the lash line itself uninflamed and free of the debris those with blepharitis have to put up with. (Posted on 2/6/2018)