Why is it different?
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13% (broad-spectrum sunscreen agent). Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), PEG-12 Dimethicone (texture enhancer), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (texture enhancer), Lauroyl Lysine (skin-conditioning agent),Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Trihydroxystearin (texture-enhancing), Dimethicone Crosspolymer ( suspending agent), Resveratrol (antioxidants), Quercetin (antioxidants), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Adenosine (skin-restoring), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (skin-soothing), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (texture-enhancing/mattifying agent), Polysorbate 80 (texture-enhancing), Hydrated Silica (texture-enhancing/mattifying agent), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (texture enhancer), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient texture enhancer), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol (preservatives), Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservatives), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).
How To Use
How to use
- Love this! Review by Kim in CA
- I love this sunscreen. It's like a tinted moisturizer and is perfect for my combination skin. I'm 45 so anti-aging products are important to me and this fits the bill. I wear it on the weekends with powder over the top and it is just enough coverage without looking obvious. During the work week I wear full-coverage foundation so I use a more moisturizing product under that (Hydralight 30 spf). If I didn't have to wear makeup during the week I would wear this every day! Please don't ever discontinue or "improve" the formula. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Love love loveee it! Best spf Review by Jen
- I have used many spf but don't like it because it's either too greasy, makes my skin greasy or leaves a white cast. This is by far the best spf I've used. Blends in well and makes my skin look amazing. I can't believe it's spf (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Found my daily spf :) Review by Nicole
- I newly started using a lot of PC products at the same time and originally thought that this moisturizer was leaving my face shiny, but with a little research I discovered that it was my Skin Perfecting BHA. I stopped using the BHA in the mornings and sure enough, the shine is gone. This moisturizer has a little tint to it which i love because I don't wear any makeup aside from mascara. It does a pretty good job covering my blemishes. It is moisturizing and feels light on my oily skin. And the main reason I wear it - broad spectrum sun protection! I tried samples of the Clear line spf and the Skin balancing spf, and they both leave my skin shiny. So I have found my daily spf and I will continue to buy! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Magic in a tube Review by jolie l.
- I cannot say enough good things about this stuff! The tint color matched my face perfectly, which is strange since the tint only comes in one color - sort of a one size fits all. It's kind of thick (but totally non-greasy), but that's not unusual for a physical sunscreen, so you have to take the time to rub this in and blend it into your face. But once you do, you will look fantastic without looking makeuppy - just a "your skin but better" look! I don't wear makeup at all, so I really really appreciate how this evens out my skin tone and just makes me look really good :) This did not oxidize at all for me throughout the day - by 6pm my face still looked as good as it did at 9am! I'm quite oily and this also helps out A LOT with controlling my oil output during the day. Along with various other products, I use the PC Niacinamide booster in the morning, and the C15 booster at night. My face is looking fantastic since bringing these PC products into my routine, I'm so happy!! This is literally the best sunscreen I have ever tried. I usually avoid physical sunscreens due to the white cast, but I was tired of my chemical sunscreens migrating into my eyes and burning the heck out of them. So so happy with this! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Wouldn't be without it Review by Tried Everything
- This is the best daily sunscreen I have tried. I am quite pale so the tint is great. Generally I stick to Drunk Elephant products but I much prefer this to Dr's new tinted version of their very good sunscreen. When I apply this PC product I squeeze a small amount into my hand and add a drop of quality face oil (I use DE), mix together and then apply evenly all over face and neck. It goes on so smoothly and adds even more moisture and a beautiful natural glow. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- The Best Review by Mrs. O
- I am a sunscreen junky. I have tried them all, from high-end to drugstore. But, I ALWAYS come back to the Super-Light Wrinkle Defense. I should just learn my lesson and only stick with this sunscreen. Plus, it is a great bargain - - 2 oz, whereas other high-ends are only 1 oz. For a physical sunscreen, it is not thick and applies so evenly/smoothly and is not sticky/tacky. It does not make me more oily. Does not have the sunscreen scent either; in fact, there is no scent or fragrance. The tint works well with my skin tone (light to medium). The BEST! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Mixes well with other products! Review by LittleMinnie
- I love the versatility of this product. It adds a lovely tint and evens out my pale skin tone, and I can work with it to acheive different looks. Although pretty on its own, if I want a vibrant glow, I mix it with the PC Brightening Essence, emulsified in the palm of my hand. (When applied separately, use Essence first). If I want a more matte finish, this SPF mixes beautifully with the PC Shine Stopper. Once the SPF has set, I carefully dab the shine-stopper lightly over the top. (Be patient, dab very lightly). Or, if I want more coverage, add a touch of liquid foundation and emulsify - no need to powder. I have a very oily T-zone but extremely dry under eyes, yet this SPF maintains a nice finish all over! No cracking under eyes, and matte on my nose all day long if the Shine Stopper is used in conjunction. I can also use a primer underneath for an even longer-lasting, complete look. Skin just looks vibrant, without makeup lines. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- THIS PRODUCT IS MY LIFE! Review by Rachie
- This stuff is my saving grace, I literally want to bathe in it. I cannot go even a few days without it. Its perfect for work, play, and everything in between. It goes on with a small tint and then once you rub it in, it give that 'your skin but better' appearance. Not only that, it mattifies you. I wear this alone ALL THE TIME, but also its great under makeup. For me this is that product that I cannot live without. It doesn't have any sort of nasty smell, and I just love what it does for my skin....also that its protecting me so well from the sun. I usually keep multiple of these on hand and even though i'm super generous with the amount I wear daily, it still lasts me a good while. Use this every day, even in Winter!! Thanks Paula please never get rid of this! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Absolute best sunscreen ever! Review by Melissa
- This is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used!! I occasionally try new moisturizers or cleansers etc but this is my one staple product. I will not and do not want to try another sunscreen. I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks but this is so lightweight it just disappears into my skin. Please never ever discontinue this product! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Best sunscreen I've ever used. Review by Anthony
- This sunscreen is the best. It's great for oily to combo skin, anyone outside of this skin type (dry to very dry) will find it's too dry. But this is amazing for oily skin. It feels so smooth & light (just as the name implies.) I find there is absolutely no white cast & the tint disappears into my fairly light complexion. It's not tinted like a foundation it's just a subtle tint to prevent the white cast, so it's not messy or anything. Brilliance! I will continue to purchase this indefinitely! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- amazing Review by sleepingtiger
- I am 52 with sensitive skin that is combination with acne at times. This smooths my skin and makes it look amazing all day long with no oily look. Sometimes I'll put back on my regular makeup and it never feels or looks as good as when I wear this. My favorite product of this type for sure! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Hands down best ever! Review by edhme
- I have tried every sunscreen product for oily AND sensitive skin. This one tops them all! Mineral based with NO avobenzone or other ingredients to irritate my sensitive skin. Light weight and matte finish that does not dry my skin or cake up like other mineral based sun products. The tint is light enough that I don't worry about getting it on my clothing. Yes, the oil from my skin does overpower the matte finish halfway through the day but even so, the finish doesn't turn to a gloppy runny mess. Please don't ever stop making this product! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Glows and brightens for days, please never discontinue this Review by Dave
- Please never discontinue this. This is a product I cannot live without. I've been using this since the first day it came out years ago and it is the best sunscreen out there. The tint works wonderfully on my fair cool tone Asian skin. It evens out my complexion in a subtle way and adds an amazing glow. I've got over 10 compliments on my glow and I know it comes from this sunscreen because I don't wear makeup in my everyday life. The tint works so well with my cool skin tone and adds a pinkish hint to it, making my face look like I've applied blush while at the same covers up all the redness on my cheeks. The mattifying effect is amazing. My skin can go for 3 extra hours before I need to blot while looking matt the whole time. Overall it is my ultimate "no-makeup makeup" and the biggest gun in my routine. One thing about the tint is that it could turn orange if you wear C15 underneath or balls and flakes off if you wear the Resist moisturizer for oily skin. I use the skin balancing invisible gel underneath and it is the best combo. Thank you so much for creating and continuing production of this amazing sunscreen! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- A holy grail for me! Review by Venedotia
- I've tried almost every Paula's Choice product for combination skin that is a daytime moisturizer with sunscreen. This one is wonderful! I'm ghostly pale and the tint gives a slight evening out for me, which is perfect for me. The best part though is that is really is mattifying, which I have found is quite rare. Most products say they are, when they have sunscreen, and they are not. Thanks again Paula's Choice! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- HG Daily Sun Protection in lovely, wearable formulation Review by Jack
I've been using this product for 3 years now and can't be without it! I have combo/oily skin that is sensitive and acne-prone. I use Rx tretinoin gel 0.05%, which makes my already-sensitive skin even more finicky and reactive. I am also a guy.
This formulation is so nice on the skin. It feels lightweight but is moisturizing enough for my skin. It is matte and dries quickly. I am fair to light Caucasian and the tint disappears into my skin and is unnoticeable (it needs more working in where my beard is, but that's just biology).
This product has never made me breakout and has never caused any sensitivity. (Posted on 2/7/2018)