Why is it different?
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polydecene (texture-enhancing), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (cleansing), Glycine Soja Oil (soybean oil/antioxidant/emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Polysorbate 80 (texture-enhancing), Laureth-4 (texture-enhancing), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (cleansing), Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan (skin-soothing), Paraffinum Liquidum (emollient), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (texture-enhancing), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative).
How To UseWet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well. To remove heavy makeup, repeat or use with a clean, wet washcloth.
- Great for sensitive skin! Review by Taylor
- I love this product! I have seborrhoeic dermatitis and have an excruciating time finding cleansers that don't burn my skin and leave it feeling tight. I have purchased this four times and will continue to use this product. I recently tried PC's CALM Redness Relief Cleanser and it left my skin burning and feeling tight. So, I'm going back to this cleanser! It does an OK job removing makeup, but will not remove all my makeup by itself. Personally, I do not consider this a con. Highly recommended! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Favorite cleanser! Review by Theresa P
- I love this cream cleanser! It's gentle and lightweight and leaves my skin feeling refreshed! It's eleven strong enough to remove most makeup, however I still use a makeup remover before cleansing. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Perfection for my dry skin! Review by Roses
- I've used this soothing cleanser as long as Paula's been making it, and nothing else compares for my dry skin. Takes off all makeup completely, but gently, and leaves my skin soft and refreshed. No residue, no tightness, no dryness. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Gentle cleanser Review by Amanda
- This cleanser never leaves my skin feeling stripped, just clean and soft. I do have to use eye makeup remover but that's to be expected with some tough mascara. I have combo skin and have used this for years, the best cleanser! (Posted on 5/31/2018)