Why is it different?
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA is unlike any body lotion you may have tried because of its unique skin-smoothing benefits that become visible from the first use. This lightweight yet moisturizing body lotion is a completely non-abrasive, gentle way to shed built-up layers of dead skin, resulting in unbelievably smooth, younger-looking skin from the neck down.
This exfoliant has a pH range of 3.5–3.9.
• Silky lightweight lotion feels beautiful on skin
What does it do?
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Cetyl Alcohol (texture-enhancing), PPG-14 Butyl Ether (texture-enhancing), Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Dimethicone (hydration), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract (chamomile extract/skin-soothing, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (willow herb extract/skin-soothing), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (green tea extract/skin-soothing), Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract (melon extract/antioxidant), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Allantoin (skin-soothing), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), Cyclohexasiloxane (hydration), Dimethiconol (hydration/texture-enhancing), PEG-40 Stearate (texture-enhancing), Sorbitan Stearate (texture-enhancing), Polysorbate 20 (texture-enhancing), PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Polyacrylamide (texture-enhancing), C13-14 Isoparaffin (texture-enhancing), Laureth-7 (texture-enhancing), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (hydration/texture-enhancing), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethyhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol, (preservative).
How To UseApply a small amount to clean skin. May be used daily for all-over smoothing, or applied as a spot treatment where needed. Apply this treatment first when using with an additional moisturizer. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater.
- Great product!! Review by cbear
- I use this all over and it works great and smells good too. I think I have some kp on my arms and I use this lotion on them. Seems to help clear it up; though just using lotion in the past also helped. I also use this a lot on my face and i really notice its benefits here. I put it on my face pretty regularly at night but particularly when I have flare ups (I think I may have some rosacea symptoms and I have dry skin). This helps soothe and soften my skin and my face will feel so much better the next morning. I've almost gone through a whole bottle because of using it so often and just bought another. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- awsome Review by User P
- This product is awesome! I use it as a body exfoliant, but also on the face. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. Can be slightly tacky right after the application, but only if I wait for the toner to dry and then apply it. Applying the resist weightless body treatment with 2% BHA on the damp skin eliminates every bit of stickiness once both products absorb. I used skin perfecting 2% BHA lotion exfoliant as well. It also did great job in terms of clearing my skin and exfoliation, but was ticker and harder to spread, so I prefer this one. On the top of everything, resist weightless body treatment with 2% BHA has a great melon smell. Don't ever discontinue it, Paula! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Love it Review by Vancity Fuzzy Kitty
I got this for chest and back acne and it has worked 100%. After years of attempts and not seeing results with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and apple cider vinegar, my chest and back are now soft, beautiful and completely pimple free thanks to this body treatment!
I use it daily straight out the shower, usually just on the affected areas. When the rest of my skin if feeling a little rough I do a few full body treatments and everything becomes very soft and smooth.
As noted in other reviews, a thin layer will do and it is not a moisturizer so you may have to add one on top. I also have allergies and sensitive skin but haven't had any issues with this product. I highly recommend and hope it works just as well for you. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Great Product Review by Nicki
- I absolutely LOVE this 2% BHA Weightless Body Treatment; it works and feels great! Over many years, I have purchased so many lotions and creams for the flakiness and KP on my arms/legs only to see my wallet shrink without results. Also, I hate the heavy, mask like feel of most body lotions/creams. I will continue to purchase this product over and over. I am so happy I recently discovered the Paula's Choice line of products. Thank you Paula and the entire Paula's Choice team for bringing us research driven, affordably priced, good for us, quality products. You have earned another loyal customer. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Fantastic lotion; Just needs a bigger bottle option! Review by Kimmie
- This is the best exfoliating body lotion I use. For a while I used one of the drugstore exfoliating body lotions on Paula's best of list. While it did the job well (and I still use it during times I can't afford to drop money on the Resist cream) it would leave streaks on my darker clothes and I'd get patches of redness here and there. This lotion does none of that; no red patches, absorbs insanely quick, and it leaves my skin hydrated without stickiness. It also smoothed out my skin, and kept both my acne and KP patches gone. I do beg, and I mean BEG of Paula to please add either a bigger bottle size option or a two bottle value kit or something along those lines. Most people I think use this on patches in their skin, but I need it for my whole body. I only use it two times a week, but even then I can only make a bottle last me a month max. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- The best for KP! Review by Sue B.
- After living with KP on my upper arms for most of my adult life (I am now in my 60's), I never thought anything would get rid of my ugly red bumps. But this 2% BHA Body Treatment really works! I have been a Paula's Choice customer for many years, but had not tried this until my sister told me how well it worked for my niece's KP. Wow, what a difference it had made for me! It took a couple of weeks of daily use, but it has completely cleared up my KP, and I am still using it several times a week to keep it that way. While I don't care for the smell, it does go away completely as it dries, so that has not been a problem. I use it right after my shower on damp skin, and I am a happy, KP-free lady! Thank you Paula! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Been buying regularly for over three years! Review by Hannah
- I first went to a dermatologist for keratosis pilaris when I was 10 years old, I'm 28 now and still suffering from this skin condition. In the past 18 years I have tried countless remedies for this, things the dermatologist recommended, things I found online, in stores, etc. This product works the best out of everything I've tried over the past 18 years. My case is pretty severe on my upper arms and thighs, this product doesn't make it perfect, but it definitely decreases the appearance of the keratosis pilaris better than any other product I've tried. Like any skin product, you do have to use it on a regular basis, I've found it works best if I use it at morning and at night. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Miracles do happen Review by Figgy2008
- I have been struggling with bad red angry bumps on my chest, shoulders, breast area, back and arms. I am going through menopause and my skin has been horrid. I have tried all creams and even prescription cortisone. I on my first week of using this lotion was amazed. My bumps are pretty much gone and my skin looks ten to twenty years younger on my whole chest area. It is truly such a blessing to be able to wear a tshirt that isn't up to my neck. I was so used to covering up that area that I was wearing my husbands tshirts daily. I now am wearing my cute summer tops that show my chest and neck area and am not embarrassed to be seen at the store. I am using many of Paula's products now. I so wish I would have found this whole line years ago. I have only been using this since June of this year. Also, I am using the body retinol cream and I think that and this lotion combined is what has really given me this amazing outcome. I wish I would have taken pics of me before and now to show how impressive this stuff really is. I absolutely can't live without this stuff anymore. If this ever gets discontinued I could seriously see myself paying a chemist or a mad scientist to recreate this. Lol. I am a forever customer now. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Great product! Review by Miss peach
- I got this product to use on razor/waxing bumps and irritation in my bikini zone. It works wonderfully for that! However I also tried using it for my back acne I get from running. I thought the lotion texture might make it worse, but I'm happy to say that in about a week 90% of my back acne was gone! I did try using this at night as a hand moisturizer, but I think it's not Emoliant enough for that. It kinda left them more dry. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Great for KP Review by Sam
- I find this product works great for the KP on the back of my arms. Using this about 5x/week has made my lifelong KP less noticeable and bothersome than ever. It's also moisturizing enough and has a non offensive scent than dissipates. If I was diligent enough to use it everyday I would probably be completely free of KP. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Complexion savior Review by Cosmetics realist
- I used to buy AHA products from my dermatologist's office, but Paula's 2% BHA is even better than what I got from my doctor. I have consistently using this lotion for at least two years, and as long as I keep using it, my skin stays clear and soft. When I run out and forget to reorder, my acne comes back with a vengeance. This product makes a real difference and is worth every penny (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- A Staple in my Body Care Arsenal Review by Meghan
- I bought this product to help with the bumps on my upper arms, caused by keratosis pilaris. After several weeks, my arms became smooth, instead of rough and bumpy. This lotion is also gentle enough to use daily, and all over the body. I apply a regular moisturizer for added moisture, and to avoid dryness. I have very sensitive skin, so have to be careful of which products I use. This is a great one, and one I would recommend. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Also works well for psoriasis Review by fenice
- I've used this lotion on and off since it was first introduced. As it does such a great job of getting rid of flaky skin, I wondered if it would work for psoriasis on my scalp. I've been using it for the purpose for about a month and it works incredibly well. I'm so happy to stop using hydrocortisone (which I could only use for 2 weeks at a time and left my skin irritated and dry) and replacing it with this. I have short hair, so getting my hair oily isn't a problem at all. I just rub small amounts onto the problems areas and it gets rid of the psoriasis plaques and leaves my skin calm and smooth. Thanks, Paula, for such a great product! (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- Effective but gentle Review by Roses
- I rotate this with the AHA lotion daily, especially on my arms, feet, and back. Skin stays smooth and very soft. While you can feel a little zing compared to regular body lotions, that is just the BHAs and AHAs doing their work, and it is not at all irritating. Avoid using either of the exfoliant lotions on just-shaved skin and you'll be fine and reap the benefits. (Posted on 2/7/2018)
- One of the best PC products Review by Ellie
- This product is amazing. I started using this to prevent shaving bumps on my bikini line and to smooth some bumps on the backs of my thighs. Now I use it daily on my legs, back and chest - it makes my skin amazingly smooth, prevents breakouts and prevents razor bumps from shaving. I'm in my 40s and my partner comments all the time about how soft my skin is. Keep in mind that it may take several weeks of daily use to really see a difference, but it will eventually transform your skin. This is an essential product for me. (Posted on 2/7/2018)